Monday 11 November 2013

Idea review.

Sadly, my plan to create Syd Mead's Hypervan in 3D was shot-down by my tutor as it was too simple on both a material and model level. Which I knew already but as it was a shader project I figured it was fine. I'm really dissapointed they didnt want to get behind me on this one as it would have looked really nice with that sunlit driveway, foliage and water feature all reflecting off the vehicle.

Ah well, can't win 'em all. So now I'm just going to do a 1969 Dodge Charger.


Still a pretty simple vehicle material wise however the geometry is more complicated. I'm still considering the scene in which it will be placed.
If I finish this project early I MAY take the model further and add some Mad Max style post apocalyptic craziness.


No comments:

Post a Comment